DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
labibliografica.cat has committed to making your website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the labibliografica.cat website
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-compliance of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible by:
- Lack of conformity with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be specific editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published on a date after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or content published using self-managing tools. There could also be errors in the control of HTML animations.
- Disproportionate Burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: it does not apply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on June 26, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company supplying labibliografica.cat. Statement last revised: June 26, 2023.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or improvement suggestion regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 according to what is established in article 3, section 4
- or content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, it is necessary to specify, with complete clarity, the facts, the reasons and the request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by labibliografica.cat.
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been made, it has been dismissed, he did not agree with the decision taken, or the response did not meet the requirements provided for in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim can be initiated if the period of twenty working days has passed without to have received an answer.
The claim can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the electronic headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as the other options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of public administrations.
Claims will be received and processed by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
The currently visible version of this website is from June 2023 and was revised to the current accessibility level on that date.
From the aforementioned date, daily partial revisions of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the pages and final documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE Standard- EN 301549:2019, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text on images
- Separate the content of the presentation using CSS.
- Structure and label the content of the pages correctly.
- Make a layout using CSS and with a liquid design to adapt to any screen resolution.
- Use meaningful text in links.
- Avoid low-contrast color combinations, avoid conveying information only through color.
- Avoid the use of frames.
- Use of W3C standards: HTML5, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.